- We respect your privacy and will never pass your personal details on to a third party without your consent.
- Personal details will only be used for the purpose of contacting you with regards to bookings and enquiries, as well as newsletters and email updates.
- Any information given to Beaulieu in confidence will be processed in accordance with the law. It will not be disclosed to anyone outside the company without your permission, unless it is lawful for us to do so. We will not send any statistical information to third parties.
- Beaulieu will not sell, distribute or disclose information about you either as an individual or your personal usage of the site without your consent or unless required to do so by law. The information we gather may include name, address, email address, telephone number, wedding details and any personal details provided by you in connection with your enquiry.
- Beaulieu is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com